Sunday, February 28, 2010

Push the (shortbread) buttons

























Seriously, where do my weekends go too? I've begun to feel that somehow, two days never ever seem enough. On top of that, I've gone as far even to decide that maybe somehow, a lack of a social life and spending more time spacing out and doing my own things doesn't seem half as bad.

D-I-Y Sunday involved the sister and me furiously shaping shortbread into buttons before the merciless heatwave our country is currently facing softened everything to nothingness. But external factors can always prove to be useful excuses when things don't usually go your way. Attempt Martha Stewart in a non air conditioned kitchen was really not the wisest move.

And yes! the cookies are PINK! I think the heat finally got to me.

No comments: