Saturday, January 31, 2009

Borough Market








































I think the place that I'd miss most of London is Borough Market. It is one of those attractions that deserve to be called one. What's not to love really? The selection of fresh produce, amazing variety of cake, ready-to-eat proper food, and the very famous Fish & Chips.

I have been in Fish&Chips Land (FCL) for 3 years now, and I've only had that twice. It's not really difficult to tell that I'm not a huge fan. But you can't be in the FCL and not have the fish from Borough- so i was told. Jia and I headed down today to do just that. It wasn't cheap but the portion was large enough for two :)

And for the record, it was really tasty! for the copious amounts of oil we saw involved, it wasn't overly greasy.

Random Saturday brunches at Borough won't be possible soon, but till then I'm going to try to go as often as possible.






































No comments: