Friday, February 6, 2009

blueberry muffins and lazy days




















I skipped lecture today (again) to have a longer lunch break with zar :) we headed to Primrose, the new cupcake bakery just behind Novello theatre for tea. Pictures of Primrose are on my handphone - so till I figure out how to upload the pictures from the phone to the computer, I'll just have to hope that we'll Primrose again soon!

And because I was so inspired by all things cupcakes/muffins, and because I had very very ripe blueberries in the fridge, and because I was feeling bored - I decided to bake blueberry muffins. They taste strangely healthy, but it has been long since my oven decided to work well, so I'll take whatever it decides to give me. Essay week is rolling by soon, which means more baking to be done. sigh, procrastinator me.

No comments: