Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Elvie




















So, back when I still had exams and all my flatmates were far done and happily going for afternoon teas at the Berkeley (yes. poor me), my flatmate came back one day with a little marzipan Alexander McQueen bag courtesy of the place. A quick net-a-porter check also became a reality check - at 974 pounds, I truly believe that was the closest I was going to get to the McQueen. Besides, the colour in marzipan looked a whole lot better.

But I do love the resemblance and it actually looked darn cute. And it being the closest I could get to a McQueen, I refused to chuck it in the bin (it was in my fridge for a good 2 weeks), until the same flatmate declared that it was either I ate it or he'd chuck it out.

Out it went, but I've now immortalised it.
Yay Me!

No comments: