Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Meringues: Practical 2
















Life's pretty much in limbo right now- waiting for the results (still pretty much the dialectic between 'tell me now' and 'ignorance is bliss'), waiting for my fairy job-mother to toss me some amazing job offer too good to refuse, waiting for the movers to come.

Waiting is very tiring.

But I like to think I live in the moment, for the moment- and to be finally living the dream I've had since forever is pure ecstasy. Started school at LCB 2 weeks ago and already testing various heating points of sugar and making meringues.

Yes, meringues. I never really understood how people just eat the whole blob of snow white composite. But, you know how sometimes, one defining moment can alter staunchly held convictions? YUP. the pairing of the piped meringues sandwiched by a layer of chantilly cream was tres tres yum.

No comments: