Saturday, August 15, 2009

Off Duty Chefs




















Living for food, living to create wonderful dishes for friends, and living to share that joy with friends. That was what connected us from the beginning and transcended from our weekly Tuesday dinners at nouveau restaurants into my living room.

Pitch was at the helm tonight, cooking dish after dish so effortlessly, flipping and tossing the pan's spicy, fish-sauced contents. Dessert was done by SH - the Korean Ho Duk! With its intriguing textures and flavours all coming together in a bite, eating it became addictive after a while.

So with the venue for our weekly gathering fixed at my place for at least the next couple of weeks, I'll say this is probably going to be one more thing I'm going to miss badly once I get home.

New found friendships, and home-cooked food in our home away from home. What's not to like?







































No comments: