Thursday, December 4, 2008

Missus Wood










Bigbigbig thanks to the lover and all my friends for getting the Kenwood MX271 Patissier Mixer 4lt 400W for my birthday. I'm still trying to take in the events of the day- from getting massively drunk Day 1, to waking up sick, to going for spa treatment with the lover and to dinner at our Korean joint. Everything seemed perfect but guess what? They came over and surprised me with Mr Ken.

Yes, I've always wanted a kitchenaid, but that's way too overpriced, and the Kenwood Mixer looks equally gorgeous. Plus, its the mixer that I'm always drawn too whenever I head down to Best Denki (back home in sg). OMG. i swear my heart rate has never reached such high levels, not even when I run at gym when I saw the big box. and though there's the logistics problem of taking back home when we graduate, for now, its bake first- think later. WHOO HOO.

so, say hello to my new lover- Mr Ken. And Day 2 of the Big 2-1 ends, with me and my stand mixer.

I can't stop smiling.

No comments: