Monday, March 9, 2009

Princi




















Ever since Zar and I wandered into the amazing Princi on Wardour Street, I find myself craving their extensive range of food every single day. And more often then not, I cave in and then I find myself in the amazing place having their delish latte, or their lemon chibouse, or their mille feuille, or their aubergine pasta, or sometimes, a mix of everything. Yes. this is the only reason why I'm still hanging on to my gym membership.

People around me think I'm obsessed- its always an 'Again' I hear after people ask where I had my last meal. Well I think its just so difficult to find a place that does everything right, and when you find that place, why bother searching again? So i've actually never been there with the same people - because they would think i'm mad, wouldn't they. But I haven't gotten down to bringing jia there yet. I don't think she'd rave about it as much I am right now because she thinks my new obsession is (psychologically) unhealthy. Unhealthy in sugar terms perhaps, but there's always the GYM.

Needless to say, I had my daily intake of caffeine there as well today (: So you'll know where to find me in London.

























































Princi
135 Wardour Street, London, W1F 0UT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What did u get from MJ ? ;)