Friday, July 10, 2009

Nobu with Mum ♥




















Mummy's here in London! Went to the very acclaimed Nobu for lunch today after school and I really have to say that it did live up to expectations after all :) She had the spicy seafood udon which was pretty unusual while I had the bento box. I found a new favourite in the yellowtail sashimi which (I realised today) was pretty much massacred by the other restaurants that I frequent. The miso cod fish too, was in a class of its own - the marriage of all the flavours, steeped in some darn amazing marinade for 3 days was crazily yummy.

We shared the chocolate bento box for desert and all I can say is :):)



























































O! and I really had to take a picture of this. How cute is this!! If I ever drove a car, it'd be one of these for sure!

No comments: