Saturday, October 17, 2009

Because life's one big picnic ♥















The best friend and I are somewhat mad about picnics - birthday picnics, welcome-home picnics and random because-everyone-is-at-work-and-we-are-jobless picnics. We threw one of our random picnics on the Monday after I got back but someone up there must have been pretty miffed that we were celebrating unemployment and decided to pour water on us. While we spent the rest of the day roaming randomly around sixth ave (because our favourite cafe decided to shut itself for the afternoon), we were pretty upset that our picnic was ruined. For the record, the moment we got on our bus, it stopped.
But, being obsessed about picnics, as aforementioned, what's a little rain right? 2 days after, we planned a tea party picnic for ourselves. Right in front on my little patch of grass. And because I don't have a humongous lake with swans on my patch of grass, I decided the next best thing was to make choux swans! Top it all up with freshly baked F1 cookies, butter cookie cut outs and a whole jug of ice cold..ribena, and we were all set to enjoy our afternoon.









No comments: